1.Irfan Ahmad, Irfan Bashir, A. Bhatnagar, A. Thakwani, K. Chufal. Clinical validation of contouring consensus guidelines for the treatment of locally advanced carcinoma cervix with Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy, in the Indian scenario. European Journal of cancer (Vol.54; Feb 2016)
2. Sunny Jain, Irfan Bashir, Pooja Khullar, Anil Thakwani, Anshul Bhatnagar, Kundan S. Chufal. Comparative analysis of treatment outcome between HDR vs LDR brachytherapy in carcinoma cervix patients done at a tertiary care centre. Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics (Vol.11; Supplement 1, Nov 2015)
3. Irfan Bashir, Sunny Jain, Anil Thakwani, Anshul Bhatnagar, Kundan S. Chufal. Unveiling the Mysterious World Of Salivary Duct Carcinoma Of The Parotid Gland- A Rare Case Report And Review Of The Literature. International Journal of Integrated Oncology (Vol.1; Issue 2, Jan-Jul 2015).
4. Irfan Bashir, Sunny Jain, Anil Thakwani, Anshul Bhatnagar, Kundan S. Chufal. Prospective study evaluating dosimetric correlation between dysphagia and doses to organs at risk for radiation induced swallowing dysfunction (SWOARS) in head and neck cancer receiving Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy,. Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics (Vol.11; Nov 2015).
5. Jain Sunny, Bashir Irfan, Thakwani Anil, Bhatnagar Anshul, Chufal S Kundan. A rare incidence of synchronous endometrial and breast carcinoma treated successfully at a tertiary care centre: A case report with review of literature. Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics (Vol.10; Supplement 1, Nov 2014)
6. Irfan Bashir, Kundan S. Chufal , Anil Thakwani, Anshul Bhatnagar, Aftabalam, D. Ghosh. Prospective Study Evaluating Impact of Morning Versus Evening Radiotherapy on Mucositis in Patients Undergoing Head and Neck Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy with Concurrent Chemotherapy. Journal of Young Medical Researchers (Vol.1; Issue 2, Jan-Jul 2014).
7. Irfan Bashir, Kundan S. Chufal , Irfan Ahmad. Comparison of neurocognitive function and quality of life in patients with brain metastases. Indian Journal of Cancer (Vol.50; Nov 2013).
8. Irfan Bashir, Sunny Jain, Anil Thakwani, Anshul Bhatnagar, Kundan S. Chufal. Three dimensional high dose rate brachytherapy in cervical cancer patients. Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics (Vol.10; Supplement 1, Nov 2014).
9. Case Report: Multiple skin metastases in forearm from base tongue carcinoma – A case report, Journal: Oral Oncology Extra doi:10.1016/j.ooe.2005.05.004
10. Original Article: Rastogi M, Srivastava M, Chufal KS, Pant MC, Srivastava K, Bhatt MB.Mitomycin and fluorouracil in combination with concomitant Radiotherapy,: a potentially curable approach for locally advanced head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. Jpn J ClinOncol. 2005 Oct;35(10):572-9. Epub 2005 Sep 26. Erratum in: Jpn J ClinOncol. 2006 Feb;36(2):121. PMID: 16186175 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
11. Original Article: Chufal KS, Rastogi M, Srivastava M, Pant MC, Bhatt ML.Late chemo-intensification with cisplatin and 5-fluorouracil as an adjunct to radiotherapy: A pragmatic approach for locally advanced head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.Oral Oncol. 2006 May;42(5):517-25. Epub 2006 Feb 9. PMID: 16480913 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
12. Original Article: Nangia S, Chufal K.S, Arivazhagan V, Srinivas P, Tyagi A, Ghosh D.Compensator based Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy, in head and neck cancer: Our experience in achieving dosimetric parameters and their clinical correlation.ClinOncol (R CollRadiol). 2006 Aug;18(6):485-92. PMID: 16909973 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
13. Original Article: Rastogi M, Bhatt M, Chufal K.S. et al. Esthesioneuroblastoma treated with non-craniofacial resection surgery followed by combined chemotherapy and Radiotherapy: An alternative approach in limited resources. Jpn J ClinOncol. 2006 Oct;36(10):613-9. Epub 2006 Aug 22. PMID: 16926225 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
14. Original Article: Chufal KS, Rastogi M, Srivastava et al. Analysis of prognostic variables among patients with locally advanced head and neck cancer treated with late chemo-intensification protocol: impact of nodal density and total tumor volume.Jpn J ClinOncol. 2006 Sep;36(9):537-46. Epub 2006 Aug 12. PMID: 16905755 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
15. Abstract:K. S. Chufal, S. Nangia, A. Tyagi, V. Arivazhagan, P. Srinivas, D. Ghosh. Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy Using Compensators for Head And Neck Cancer Patients: Impact of Dosimetric Parameters on Clinical Outcome. Accepted for poster presentation at ASTRO 2006 annual meeting at Philadelphia and was published in International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics, Volume 66, Issue 3, Pages S453-S454.
16. Original Article: Kundan S. Chufal, MadhupRastogi, Madhu Srivastava, M.C. Pant, M.L.B. Bhatt, Kirti Srivastava. Concurrent chemoradiotherapy for locally advanced cervical cancer using Gemcitabine: non-randomized comparison of three sequential protocols.Cancer Therapy 2007, Volume 5A, Pages 43 - 54.
17. Abstract: SU-GG-T-164. A Tyagi, S Nangia, K Chufal, M Mishra, D Ghosh, M P Singh. Quality Assurance and Dosimetric Analysis of Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy Using Compensators for Head and Neck Cancers. AAPM Annual Meeting 2008.
18. Letter to the editor: Aggression and innovation rather than palliation. K.S.Chufal, SapnaNangia. Radiotherapy and Oncology, article in press, doi:10.1016/j.radonc.2008.08.004.
19. Original Article: SapnaNangia, Kundan S. Chufal, AtulTyagi, Anshul Bhatnagar, Manindra Mishra, D. Ghosh. Selective Nodal Irradiation for Head and Neck Cancer Using Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy,: Application of RTOG Consensus Guidelines in Routine Clinical Practice. International Journal of Radiation Oncology*Biology*Physics, In Press, Corrected Proof, Available online 24 June 2009
20. Original Article: Kundan S Chufal et al. Exploring new potentials and generating hypothesis for the management of locally advanced head neck cancer: Analysis of pooled data from two phase II trial. Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics J Cancer Res Ther. 2010 Apr-Jun;6(2):185-93.
21. Original Article: AtulTyagi, SapnaNangia, Kundan S Chufal et al. Quality assurance and dosimetric analysis of intensity modulation radiotherapy using compensators for head and neck cancers. Pol J Med Phys Eng 2009;15.
22. Khosa R, Nangia S, Chufal KS et al. Daily online localization using implanted fiducial markers and its impact on planning target volume for carcinoma prostate.J Cancer Res Ther. 2010 Apr-Jun;6(2):172-8.
23. Srivastava K, Paul S, Chufal KS et al. Concurrent chemoradiation versus radiotherapy alone in cervical carcinoma: A randomized phase III trial. Asia Pac J Clin Oncol. 2013 Dec;9(4):349-56. doi: 10.1111/ajco.12078. Epub 2013 May 27.
24. B. Dua, K.S. Chufal, G. Jadhav. Nodal Volume as a Prognostic Factor in Locally Advanced Head and Neck Cancer Treated With Concurrent Chemoradiaton With IGRT: An Updated Analysis From an Indian Institution. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics2016; 94(4): 906-907
25. I. Bashir, K. Chufal, A. Thakwani et al. Dosimetric correlation of rectal dose and rectal distension in cervical cancer patients undergoing brachytherapy. Radiotherapy, and Oncology2015;115 (S1): S371-S372.
26. I. Irfan, S. Kundan, D. Ghosh. Hippocampal avoidance whole brain radiotherapy. Radiotherapy and Oncology 2014; Volume 111, Supplement 1, Page S1.